Monday 15 March 2010

Neverwhere By Neil Gaiman (4/5)


I really felt for the character of Richard, I liked him. He was wrote so three dimensionally that it was easy to visualize him.

I love Neil Gaiman, I love all of his books, I love the way his mind works. I thought the storyline was rather bizarre, in that it wasn't too intricate but still remained complicated. By another writer it may have been able to retain momentum, but by Gaiman it stayed a work of art.

I now need to run and read everything else by him that I haven't read yet. There is just something about Gaiman, I love falling into one of his fictional worlds, I wish I could stay there.

I loved the variety of characters, and even though they were all so unique and peculiar in their own ways they all remained gritty and realistic. I really wish I knew what happens to Richard after this!

Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

0 comments:

Post a Comment