Sunday 28 March 2010

Author Event With Kelley Armstrong *Squee* (24/03/10)


I met this lovely lady in Waterstones Bookstore, Manchester UK. It was glorious. She was wonderfully polite and patient, even with all the crazy fans (me included) who turned up to meet her on her first UK tour. She signed 3 books for me, which since I already own a signed book from her, was slightly greedy. I think I got a little carried away. I couldn't bring myself to ask a question during the Q&A because the only thing spinning around the inside of my head was "Do you have The Reckoning on you now?! Give it me! Give! Give! *grabby hands*" And that wouldn't have been quite polite of me, as she was being so generous. For an example of how much I hyperventilate over this woman's writing please visit my review of her second book Here



She read aloud the Prologue for "Frostbitten", a book I have read and enjoyed, but have yet to review! (Sorry about the quality of the video. You may want to turn the volume up quite loud!) She then followed this with the Q&A session, which focused mainly on The Otherworld series. She was kind, funny, humble and a pleasure to meet. I really hope my future includes many more Author Events, as this was my first, and I handled it a little like a crazy fangirl. : )



Currently Reading: Salem's Lot By Stephen King

0 comments:

Post a Comment