Monday 15 March 2010

The Graveyard Book By Neil Gaiman (4/5)


I really really enjoyed this book. Gaiman is an amazing author. Every character was three dimensional and realistic, which given the subject matter is quite an achievement! I loved the character of Bod and wanted to follow him through his entire life and I particularly loved Liza.

The twist near the end was less of a twist for me, because I look into things more then I should. : ) But it was still brilliant writing. I loved the darkness, I loved the characters, I didn't want it to end. Just wonderful. I am trying to get everyone I know to read this book, but it's turning out to be quite tricky. Particularly with the children I work with, I think that this book would improve their quality of life, and they think that the crazy lady is ranting again. Hehe.

Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

0 comments:

Post a Comment