Monday 15 March 2010

Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins (5/5)


Amaaaazing! I just couldn't put it down. I know people say that sometimes, but I actually COULDN'T. My friends were mad because I was late for a night out, because the book just doesn't have a break where you can put it down without being desperate to know more. I went out and couldn't stop thinking about the book, I came home at 2.30am, and started reading again, until the sun rose and I was finished.

It is just such a fast paced book, it's brutal and endearing. The character of Katniss seems so realistic in the way she responds to things, and the way she feels. I can completely understand why she does what she does in every situation. I felt really bad throughout the whole book, because I was putting myself in that situation, and I know I would fail miserably! I read people too much to be able to detach my emotions. Sorry for the ramble... JUST READ IT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment