Monday 15 March 2010

Fragile Eternity By Melissa Marr (4/5)


Once I got into it I enjoyed it quite a lot. I find myself more drawn to the characters than the actual story, I think. I love Seth, I think he is written brilliantly and his character rides a fine line between vulnerability and strength. The same goes for Niall who just breaks my heart.

What I like about these books are that the characters motivations are all spelled out and make sense. Even if they are unethical, you can understand why they are acting the way that they are. They have a responsibility and a higher purpose, even if it is one to immorality. I love the character of Keenan, because I think he is such a manipulative jerk, he is wrote brilliantly. I think I would probably detest him if I knew him, and I think Ash handles the situation quite well.

I feel like Marr has so many pieces that need to fall into place, but she manages it just in time and just enough to make me eagerly await the sequel.

Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

0 comments:

Post a Comment