Monday 15 March 2010

Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins (4.5/5)


The story was brilliant, and the plot had great points of adventure. I didn't want to part with it, because I desperately wanted to know what was going to happen. The twists were wonderfully thought out, and perfect for the book. I had to sit and finish the book at a party, much to the disgust of my friends. : )

I loved all the characters and couldn't pick a favourite, because they're all so great. I found myself punching the air and chanting 'Rebel!' and 'Anarchy!' which I will have to take as a good sign, hehe.

I wasn't as gripped as I was during the first book, I don't know why, but the first book had me on the edge of my seat. But it's still a great book. I love the idea of it, I love the execution of it. The whole concept is a brilliant one. I hated the Cliffhanger ending and can't wait to get my hands on the third one!!

Currently Reading: Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

0 comments:

Post a Comment